- Maintain and evolve our exiting back office application written in AngularJS;
- Support and enhance in-house developed platform built on Angular that provides a wide set of reusable UI components that allow different verticals to create and integrate UI applications into existing portal;
- Work with Tech Leads, Architects and Business Analyst to migrate our existing set of Backoffice applications into new tech stack based on Angular.
Technologies required/ level of competence (essential / desirable)
- Experience in AngularJS (1.6+) framework;
- Very good knowledge of HTML5, CSS/CSS3 with exposure to LESS/SASS;
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Bitbucket, GIT and Github.
English level (spoken /written)
Working in one of the fastest growing technology companies in the CE region according to Deloitte Technology Fast 50 ranking
Unforgettable team retreats
Great chairs and desks with adjustable height (you can work standing)
Free sport activities (indoor soccer, squash, basketball)
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.