According to Article 13(1) and 13(2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) we hereby inform you that:
1. The controller of your personal data is ITMAGINATION Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw,. Chmielna 85/87, 00-805 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS entry No. 0000315903, Tax Id. No. (NIP) 5272587128 (hereinafter: ITMAGINATION). The personal data controller’s contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Your personal data included in your offer to establish cooperation (CV) will be processed for the purpose of establishing a cooperation within the current and future processes of searching for business partners by ITMAGINATION and other companies within the ITMAGINATION capital group, on the basis of Article. 6 (1) point (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes).
3. Data collected for the purpose of establishing a cooperation (indicated in point 2 above) may be made available to other companies from the ITMAGINATION capital group: ITMAGINATION OUTSOURCING Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Chmielna 85/87, 00-805 Warsaw (KRS: 0000472942, NIP: 5272698537, REGON: 146825687), TGK Central Europe Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Chmielna 85/87, 00-805 Warsaw (KRS: 0000545917, NIP: 5272731269, REGON: 360920747), ITMAGINATION Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością SERVICES Sp. k. with its registered office in Warsaw, Chmielna 85/87, 00-805 Warsaw (KRS: 0000646927, NIP: 5272786425, REGON: 365863675), ITMAGINATION INTERNATIONAL Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, ul. Chmielna 85/87, 00-805 Warsaw, (KRS: 0000691076, NIP: 5272817953, REGON: 368076699); the personal data may also be made available to external entities providing, for the controller and other members of the ITMAGINATION group, services such as legal, audit and accounting services, as well as to on-line IT services providers (Microsoft Ireland Operations, Ltd., Toro Performance Group Sp. z o.o.).
4. Your personal data will not be transferred to any third party state/international organisation. If there appears a need to pass the personal data to any third party state/international organisation, the controller will inform you of its intention to pass the personal data to such third party state/international organisation and of having satisfied requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation in this regard, and if your consent is required for the personal data to be passed to such third party state/international organisation, the controller will obtain such consent prior to passing the personal data;
5. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the process of searching for business partners. In the event of consent to the processing of personal data for future processes of searching for business partners, your personal data will be stored for one year from the date of provision of your personal data to the controller.
6. You have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time and the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of personal data processing, based on consent before its withdrawal.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with President of the Personal Data Protection Office, when you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
8. The provision of personal data by you and consent to its processing is voluntary but necessary to participate in the process of searching for business partners or the recruitment process.
9. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.